Omega 3: Olprima EPA/DHA
cardiovascular and brain health while supporting the body’s healthy inflammatory
- Supports cardiovascular health”
- Supports healthy inflammatory processes
- Supports general brain health and cognition
- General mood support*
When used at the optimal ratio and dose, concentrated EPA and DHA omega-3
oils may improve specific clinical conditions in very different ways from
foundational omega-3 supplementation typically used to maintain good health. |:
“ _ As part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol.
1. Dyall, S.C. Long-chain omega-3 fatty acids and the brain: a review of the
independent and shared effects of EPA, DPA and DHA. Front Aging Neurosci
7, 52 (2015).
2. Allaire, )., et a/. A randomized, crossover, head-to-head comparison of
eicosapentaenoic acid and docosahexaenoic acid supplementation to
reduce inflammation markers in men and women: the Comparing EPA to
DHA (ComparED) Study. Am / Clin Nutr 104, 280-287 (2016).
3. Martins, J.G. EPA but not DHA appears to be responsible for the efficacy of
omega-3 long chain polyunsaturated fatty acid supplementation in
depression: evidence from a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.
J Am Coll Nutr 28, 525-542 (2009).